Landing page templates consist of three parts:
Creating a template is very easy though.
The process is:
- Have your html/css assets rdy to go
- Decide what editable regions you would like to give the user of the template
- Add in the custom meta boxes
- Define the meta keys in your index.php file
Watch The Complete Template Building Process
We built a template specifically for designers and developers to reference (or start with) to create templates. That is the demo template, which you can find in the plugins /templates folder.
There are currently three different ways to use the wordpress landing pages templating system
- Creating Regular Landing Page Templates from static HTML
- Creating a Custom Theme integrated landing page template
- Customizing your normal single.php file (not recommended)