Inbound Now Marketing Position
We are looking for talented marketers to help grow inbound now’s suite of WordPress inbound marketing tools and get the word out about the open source platform.
We just passed 365,000 users and are growing rapidly. We need someone to take the reigns with marketing while we focus on building the awesome.
- Content creation – blog posts, eBooks, Slideshare presentations, sales collateral. Some casual design work…Photoshop knowledge is a plus but not 100% required, but you do need to be able to learn from examples and put together a Powerpoint presentation that looks nice.
- Social media management – write Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook status updates. Monitor accounts and engaging with followers.
- Research – build media lists, look for industry influencers, identify guest blogging and other PR opportunities for clients, research conferences and events clients should be at.
- Measurement – learn the basics of Google Analytics and social media measurement. Learn how to communicate the ROI of marketing activities.
- Monitoring – Monitor keyword driven Google Alerts daily for chances to recommend Inbound Now products.
- Self-motivated attitude is a must.
- Proactively communicate progress on projects.
- Responsive to emails.
- Mature and accountable.
- An appreciation for quality.
- Need to supply your own computer.
- Need to meet for a 1/2 hour catch up call 1x a week. If you are local we can do coffee.
- Previous blogging and social media experience is a huge bonus.
- Demonstrated interest in content marketing and social media is essential. You can do this either through coursework, your personal social media presence, your personal blog, and/or your ability to note your favorite online brand campaigns during an interview.
- Part of the interview process includes an “audition blog post” in which I give you some direction and you write a blog post. This will help us see how we work together.
- Pay is based on experience.
- Up to 15 hours a week.
- Interested? Send me a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com