SimpleTexting.com – SMS Marketing and its Ultimate Benefits for Business Unveiled
Mobile marketing no doubt has become more significant than ever. It can be proved without any numbers or statistics but through a very simple question-just recall the last time that you forgot to check your mobile all day? That is not possible especially in today’s age, right? The truth is you use your mobile way more than actually, you think. As per research, the average individual checks his/her mobile around 90 times daily. That is because people these days are connected increasingly to the digital world while on the move through their mobile handsets. This trend is bound to grow. Thus, to keep at par with the needs of the consumers, an online business person should keep themselves up to date and include mobile in their digital strategy.
In the real sense, mobile marketing includes everything from SMS, websites, emails, mobile apps and push notifications. Studies consistently have found that SMS, whether it is a bulk SMS or sent between individuals, are guaranteed of being read. In today’s age, you are flooded with information as well as different media beeping to grab your attention. Knowing that receivers will read the SMS messages is hugely beneficial, and the proof will be present in the data.
A significant study conducted in the year 2013 discovered from a data of 1,500 networks and over 42 mobile OS and different countries that SMS got a response in just 15 minutes. Rather there is more. Email open rates today are high at 30%, and SMS blows this away by an open rate of 98%. Within just 3 seconds about 90% SMS is read by receivers. There are two good reasons behind this- the SMS’s constraints force the message in being short, and there is no need for an internet connection. Every other kind of media possesses no restriction when it comes to their content as well as need people in being online for receiving the same.
How SimpleTexting works – It’s the user-friendly text marking software. SimpleTexting makes sending text marketing campaigns as simple as starting one-on-one text message conversations, and our powerful features take SMS marketing to the next level. Our customers include retail businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, churches, universities, schools, political campaigns, and more.
Our mass text messaging software connects to all the major wireless carriers and makes it possible to send campaigns with just a few clicks of the mouse or taps of the trackpad. Our technology takes the complexity of text message marketing and, well… simplifies it. Tremendously.
We handle everything from carrier integrations and compliance issues to secure data storage and backups. All you have to do is sign up, select a keyword, and start displaying a call to action, like this:
Text [KEYWORD] to 555888 for [YOUR SPECIAL OFFER]
If you already have a list of subscribers, just let us know. We’ll help you import it, and you’ll be ready to go in slightly more than no time at all. If you’d like to use your own shortcode, we can help you with that, too.
If you want to delve more on this, reaching out to a professional service provider is a smart call. For more information on the same, you can log onto simpletexting.com and browse through the site.
SMS Marketing Benefits
Each of this method is equally crucial, but SMS marketing often is left out via many companies. It means people are missing on a big opportunity. Below is a list of the ultimate perks of SMS marketing. Take a look,
- Build Loyal Customers- First and foremost, SMS marketing is an ideal channel for engaging and building loyal customers. It will offer your customers information and promotions concerning your business as per the need. That will make the customers feel appreciated via making them the principal focus of the company. It is very simple the more you give automatically, the more you will receive.
- Create Word of Mouth-An SMS can be used both for engaging the existing customers as well as driving to your company some new business. If you provide something valuable to your clients, automatically they will be spreading the word to more people including friends, family, and colleagues. It is indeed true that word of mouth happens to be a reliable tool and it is SMS that helps in promoting it with instant communication.
- Augment Communication- When it comes to building a good relationship, it is communication that acts as the key. SMS marketing will prove immensely beneficial while building such relationships. After all, SMS is a form of a personal message that you send to your audience. You can send them a simple thank you message post-purchase, inform them when the delivery is ready, and tell them regarding any promotional offers or sales and more. This form of marketing is reliable, fast and easy for communicating with customers. To know more log on to simpletexting.com
- Effective and Fast- SMS marketing will enable you in reaching a good number of people. Text messages are a prompt marketing tool as it will help you to deliver the message into the right audience’s handset as and when needed. Customers will keep their handsets on hand thereby making it easy in communicating your message to them.
- Both Opt-in and Opt-out Option- It is essential to build your database correctly both for protecting the data as well as allow customers in hearing from you. The opt-ins indeed are qualified potential or existing clients, they desire in hearing from you so do not disappoint them. Your business with each SMS campaign should provide customers with the chance of unsubscribing from more messages. As per the data protection laws, you should communicate with a person through text, and if you do so, they should be capable of unsubscribing through text. Some companies will offer you an ideal product that will update your database instantly thereby keeping you compliant. The best part is you will not send unwanted messages to the uninterested people.
- Cost Effective- This is an affordable means of communication compared to traditional marketing. SMS marketing will help in tightening your budgeting belts. Now libraries are cutting back on the post and utilizing SMS as a communication medium with their consumers.
- Integrate into the Marketing Campaign- The best part about SMS marketing is the potential that it possesses when you integrate the same into your marketing campaign. Traditional media and social media at all times are not sufficient for reaching out to your clients on time. Just incorporate SMS with the other marketing mediums and convey the message right away to your clients to make sure they know what you plan to provide them.
- Right to the Point- SMS allows just 160 characteristics which means your message will be clear and concise. Going right to the point is crucial, conveying clients precisely what you desire them to know as well as making it a simple read that will benefit your business and the customers alike.
- Time Management– Time is money, and we all know that. Through SMS marketing you can save enormous time which means you can focus on other business priorities. This process is easy and simple. Through the SMS’s scheduling component you can arrange the SMS marketing campaign on a later date. It will be a big benefit because it will allow you in effectively managing your time.
So, if you are still thinking about implementing SMS marketing then the above points should convince you. Hurry to make the most of SMS Marketing today.